Thursday, April 9, 2009

New from Boot Camp

Hi all. Well, I've been at 'boot camp' now for about 10 days. Things started off easy, considering how totally out of shape I am. But, the rumour is that 'easy' is about to be a thing of the past.

At first all "The Trainer" (hereafter known as "TT") wanted was for me to walk around the arena, and maybe trot for a couple of minutes. Yep, I can do that.

But NOW, she's starting to ask me to BEND! What am I? A Slinky? And she expects me to keep trotting at least 2 or 3 times around the arena before I can go back to shuffling along. I think not. I am definitely going to have to introduce her to my repertoire of evasion and resistance tactics.

My human came to visit today and watched our session. She seemed pleased. I suppose she thinks I'll let HER ride me to. Huh! We'll have to talk about THIS for sure! At least she brought me some carrots and made me the envy of my barnmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment